New Building Additions and Alterations
- Before proceeding with building of any description it is suggested that the home owner contact the Estate Manager and that the owner reads clauses 4.22 to 4.25 and clause 5 in its entirety.
- As a brief summary the home owner will be required to do the following:
- Choose an architect to draw up plans
- Submit a draft plan to the HOA particularly with alterations, for scrutiny by the architectural committee
- Once approved, obtain final plan from architect
- Consult neighbours and obtain signatures (definition of a neighbour is anyone that can see the house)
- HOA to approve the final plans and sign off
- The home owner to submit plans to Council for approval
- Identify builder, builders NHBRC certificate and builders liability insurance
- Building deposits - renovations R 4000.00 and building of new houses R10000.00. Fully refundable on completion
- Time period for renovations or alterations is 6 months from commencement to completion
- Time period for building of new houses is 12 months from commencement to completion
- No extensions will be granted without motivation
The above information is subject to both the home owners and HOA requirements as approved by the architectural committee.